How long does my book take to ship?Updated 2 months ago
The Livingood Daily book typically ships within 48 hours; however due to high demand and current world situations we are asking to allow 10-14 days for delivery. We do hope that it does not take that long, but we just want you to be prepared 🙂
Once your Livingood Daily book does ship, you will receive an email with the updated tracking and shipping information.
In the rare case that you do not receive an email after your order has been shipped, here are a few steps you can use to access your order's tracking...
- Go to store.drlivingood.com
- While on the Dr. Livingood Store, click "My Account" to the right of the Search Bar if on a desktop computer or click the person icon in the upper right-hand corner if on a mobile device.
- If you do not have an account, you can select "Create Your Account"
- *IMPORTANT* Use the same email you used to make your purchase
- Once you are logged in, click on the order number you would like to track
- ie. DLG-1198
- Then click on the text "Track shipment"
- You will then be redirected to the shipping provider where you can track your order.
If you have any issues accessing your account, please make you are using the same email you used when purchasing.
If you still can't log in, please reach out to our team here, and they will gladly help you access your account.
Due to worldwide shipping issues, we are seeing some delivery delays, premature delivery confirmations, and package tracking issues with FedEx/USPS. Livingood Daily is still fulfilling orders in a timely manner, typically within 1-3 business days. However, there may be some delays and/or inconsistencies with the carriers. Once a package leaves Livingood Daily, we have no control over delivery times, delays, updates, tracking information, or delivery confirmation and because of this we cannot refund or replace orders that are subject to loss or theft. We thank you for your understanding and your support of Livingood Daily.