If your tracking number states your book was delivered and you do not see your order, we recommend waiting another 48 hours for it to arrive. We have found that with delays right now, oftentimes the book will arrive within 48 hours of saying delivered.
If, after 48 hours, you still do not see your Livingood Daily Book here are some tips to help you locate your package:
- Check with a neighbor. More often than not we find that the order was delivered to a neighbors house.
- Verify the shipping address is correct.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package. Some deliveries may be placed near the garage or side door.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- If you suspect an error on your delivery, please contact your local USPS office for additional details and next steps.
Due to COVID-19, we are seeing some delivery delays, premature delivery confirmations and package tracking issues with FedEx/USPS. Livingood Daily is still fulfilling orders in a timely manner, typically within 1-3 business days. However, there may be some delays and/or inconsistencies with the carriers. Once a package leaves Livingood Daily, we have no control over delivery times, delays, updates, tracking information or delivery confirmation and because of this we cannot refund or replace orders that are subject to loss or theft. We thank you for your understanding and your support of Livingood Daily.