In the rare case that you do not receive an email after your order has been shipped, here are a few steps you can use to access your order's tracking.
*Note, if the order has one or more items that is on backorder, the order will wait until that item is in stock before shipping unless it goes longer that 10-14 days. In which case the order will ship without the backorder item.
- Go to store.drlivingood.com
- While on the Dr. Livingood Store, click "My Account" to the right of the Search Bar if on a desktop computer or click in the upper right hand corner if on a mobile device.
- If you do not have an account, you can select "Create Your Account"
- *IMPORTANT* Use the same email you used to make your purchase
- If you have any issues accessing your account, please make sure you are using the same email you used when purchasing. You can also try to "Recover Password".
- Once you are logged in, click on the order number you would like to track
- ie. DLG-11986
- Then click on the text "Track shipment"
- You will then be redirected to the shipping provider where you can track your order.
- If your order has not been shipped and it has been over 14 days, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and they can look into it.
Watch the video below for a quick demonstration of the above steps.
If your tracking number states it was "Delivered" and you do not see your package, we recommend giving it 24 hours to show up. If you still do not see the package after 24 hours of it having been stated as "Delivered", you would need to ask your carrier and/or file a claim at your local post office.
Here are some additional tips to help you locate your package:
- Verify the shipping address is correct.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package. Some deliveries may be placed near the garage or side door.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery.
- Some packages travel through multiple carriers; check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail.
- If you suspect an error on your delivery, please contact your local USPS office for additional details.
If you still can't log in and access your tracking information, kindly email email@example.com and they will gladly help you access your account.