First, be sure to check your tracking number to see if your order is still in transit. You should have received that number in an email and/or text message.
If you didn't get a tracking number, you can find it by following the steps below.
- Go to Livingood Daily Store.
- While on the Livingood Daily Store, click "My Account" to the right of the Search Bar if on a desktop computer or click the person icon in the upper right-hand corner if on a mobile device.
- If you do not have an account, you can select "Create Your Account"
- *IMPORTANT* Use the same email you used to make your purchase
- If you have any issues accessing your account, please make sure you are using the same email you used when purchasing. You can also try to "Recover Password".
- Once you are logged in, click on the order number you would like to track
- ie. DLG-11986
- Then click on the text "Track shipment"
- You will then be redirected to the shipping provider where you can track your order.
- If your order has not been shipped and it has been over 14 days, please submit an email to our amazing Livingood Daily Support team by CLICKING HERE and they can look into it.
*Note, if the order has one or more items that are on backorder, the order will wait until that item is in stock before shipping unless it goes longer than 10-14 days. In that case, the order will ship without the backordered item.
If your tracking number states it was "Delivered" and you do not see your package, here are some additional tips to help you locate it:
- Verify the shipping address on your order confirmation is correct.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Check other areas around your home where packages could be delivered. Some deliveries may be placed near the garage or side door. Some packages travel through multiple carriers, so check areas where you receive packages too large to fit in your mailbox.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery. We recommend checking with your neighbor(s) to ensure they didn't receive it as we have seen this happens quite often.
- If the prior steps have been completed, we recommend giving it another 48 hours because we have found that you'll often receive it very soon after the delivery update. From what we understand, some delivery vehicles use GPS that can automatically update a package as "delivered" prematurely.
- If after 48 hours, contact your local USPS post office. Make sure you contact your LOCAL post office, and not the USPS hotline. Your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service. Ask who delivered the package and ask for the details of that day's delivery. USPS is used to these questions and will generally provide helpful information.
If you still can't log in and access your tracking information, please submit an email to our amazing Livingood Daily Support team by CLICKING HERE and they will take great care of you.
Due to worldwide shipping issues, we are seeing some delivery delays, premature delivery confirmations, and package tracking issues with FedEx/USPS. Livingood Daily is still fulfilling orders in a timely manner, typically within 1-3 business days. However, there may be some delays and/or inconsistencies with the carriers. Once a package leaves Livingood Daily, we have no control over delivery times, delays, updates, tracking information, or delivery confirmation and because of this we cannot refund or replace orders that are subject to loss or theft. We thank you for your understanding and your support of Livingood Daily.